We hope that every customer can get high-quality prints by standardizing the
artwork finalization guide and reducing the chance of errors.
Color and images must extend beyond the edge of your artwork, to prevent unwanted
white borders after trimming. 3mm bleed is recommended on all edges.
The text in the artwork must always be converted into graphics or outlines instead
of remaining the original font type to avoid the problem of missing fonts.
The common file formats for printing are: *.ai, *.psd, *.jpg, *.pdf, *.cdr, etc.
Files from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are not suitable for printing.
Remember to embed or rasterize the linked graphic file before sending us the artwork
to make sure no file will be lost during printing.
Please notice that the minimum color ratio must not be less than 10%, and the "total"
color ratio of the overlapping four colors must not be higher than 245%.
The image file in the artwork for printing generally needs a resolution at least
300dpi. 100dpi is accepted only for large image output.
1. Enter FTP - Select View(V) on the menu bar → Open FTP(O) in Windows
Explorer → Place the file.
2. Strongly suggest to save Word and Excel file into PDF format to avoid
unwanted format problem.
3. Convert text into graphic or outlines.
4. Make sure the colors of the artwork are always based on CMYK.
5. Please call and inform us after transferring the file.
© 2019 Freight. All rights reserved | Design by